Questions? we've got answers!
What does the cost include?
One on One Session with Anya (before the workshop).
Your session includes:
- An overall copy read-through before your website goes live.
- A gorgeous pdf of ready-to-use original content.
- Multiple pages of original content culled from our Storytelling Session and written in your unique brand voice — including tagline options and gems for your bio, and language for your mission statement and About page.
- A read-through and review of all of your existing content.
- One-hour Storytelling Session with personalized questions designed to turn your purpose into prose.
One on One Session with Phoenix (before the workshop).
Your session includes:
- The Clarity Workbook — a guided workbook to identify your aesthetic brand identity and unique offerings.
- Resource Library — all of Phoenix’s favorite resources to support the development of your site.
- One-hour Style + Strategy Session to pinpoint your visual brand and guide the framework for your entire site.
- A personalized Mood Board and Style Guide.
4 full days together, Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5pm, and Monday from 10am-4pm.
A gorgeous website that YOU made.
Delicious snacks + coffee + tea.
The workshop will take place in the Mark (a converted old church) at 101 NE Morris Street.
There are many hotels and AirBnBs in the area, and I encourage the use of Lyft or taxis to get to and from the space. Please email if you'd like a list of hotel recommendations!
Do I need tech skills?
You'll only need basic technical skills (i.e. you can send emails, use Word docs, interact using social media channels, etc.).
The tutorials will be given in a classroom style setting, so you'll need to be able to follow step-by-step instructions (don't worry, we'll go slow!).
What do I bring?
A laptop + a mouse. An open mind. All your written content, imagery and design inspiration (Anya and I will help guide this process with one on one sessions before the workshop and a handy to-do list!).
And most importantly, a willingness to move through your technical fears for radical transformation to occur.
*Please note, frustration is a natural part of transformation.
What happens after the workshop?
You'll leave with an amazing website that is finished (or close!) and you'll have the skills you need to continue updating and expanding the pages. That means it's okay if everything isn't perfect and shiny the minute you walk out the door, you can always continue polishing your website afterward.
We'll also offer style or content coaching sessions after the workshop at an additional cost.
What platform will we use?
We'll use Squarespace to build your website. We LOVE Squarespace. It's super easy to use and, most importantly - to manage. You'll choose a template that feels right for you and then we'll customize it together so that it looks like your own.
*Please note, this workshop does not include covering the cost of Squarespace's monthly fees (for technical support and the template) at $12-18/month billed annually and hosting your domain name at $20 annually.
I'm scared. can I do this?
YES! We have faith in you. We come at this in a really inclusive, creative way. You couldn't be in better hands.
Questions about anything we didn't cover?
Email us at email@example.com!